Welcome to the 2017 Georgia Manufacturing Summit!
The conference will be held at the Cobb Galleria on October 25th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A pre-conference VIP Mixer will be held from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. in conference room 106. (This Mixer is for VIP Pass holders only.)
Please check this page again for updates a day or two before the conference.
Registration will be on the second floor of the Rotunda entrance of the Galleria.
The conference Welcome Session, Breakfast, Awards Program, Morning Keynote, Lunch, and Afternoon Keynote will all be held in the Cobb Galleria Ballroom.
ALL Educational Sessions will be held in Ballroom Salons A, B, and E. See the site map here.
Exhibitor tables will be in the Ballroom Pre-function area and Salon G.
Booth sponsorship includes registration (General Admission to all Sessions, Breakfast and Lunch) for either two or five people based on the selected sponsorship level. If you have additional representatives (beyond the quantity included in your package), they will need to register on our Individual Registration page.
Please stop by the exhibitor registration table in the Rotunda entrance to pick up your conference name badge and program book.
Before the Conference:
Storage of Materials
If you need to store any materials prior to the conference, a limited amount of space will be available in meeting room #119. This space will be open for storage on Tuesday, October 24th from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. ONLY.
This storage space is near the Exhibit Area, and volunteers will be available to help transport boxes to your table during the set-up period.
• The Exhibitor Area will be in the Ballroom Pre-function area.
• Set-up time in the Exhibitor Area will begin at 5:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 24th.
If you would like to store your Exhibitor materials in the storage area on Tuesday afternoon/evening, please contact us at email@example.com so someone can be there to assist you. The conference area will be open at 7:30 a.m. and breakfast will be served in the Exhibit Area at 8:00 a.m.
• All booth set-up must be done between 5:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Any booth not complete by 7:30 a.m. will need to be finished between 8:30 am and 10:00 a.m. No booth setup will be allowed with guest in the exhibit hall between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
• Your assigned tables will be clearly marked.
• After setting up, please break down any unwanted boxes and give them to a volunteer for recycling. Empty boxes may be stored in the storage room for later use, but please remove all materials from storage at the conclusion of the conference.
Tables for the Exhibitors are 6 feet x 2.5 feet. Each table has a table cloth with a skirt to the floor.
There is NO free public wireless (WiFi), so plan accordingly.
Electrical service is optional and must be pre-paid.
Please observe the Cobb Galleria rules:
- Use of tacks, nails, scotch tape, duct tape, staples of any kind, etc., is strictly prohibited.
- No pinning of any items to drapes.
- Nothing may be applied to the ceiling or lights.
- The plants must not be moved or decorated.
- No tables or chairs may be taken outside.
- The basic room set-up must stay in place. Moving of chairs or tables is prohibited.
• Cobb Galleria Centre has five points of entry, which are restricted to certain types of move-in/move-out. Service contractors and production companies must enter the building through the back loading dock via Galleria Parkway. Exhibitors must use the back loading dock via Galleria Parkway or Hall D roll-up doors at the east entrance, if authorized.
• Meeting room and ballroom clients may utilize the loading dock located behind the building for the move-in and move-out of small amounts of materials/exhibits. There are carts available at the dock for use to assist in the process and convenient temporary parking. Materials may be transported through the Rotunda entrance or east entrance by hand, or a small cart or rolling luggage/carrier (no more than two wheels) provided by client may be used. Please note that off-loading in the covered area of the Rotunda is prohibited.
• If you need a cart or dolly to help you unload your materials, there are a limited number at the Galleria loading dock that you may borrow.
• There is plenty of parking near the Galleria. You do not need a parking pass.
A continental breakfast buffet and a deli lunch buffet is included for all registered participants. You will receive a ticket for each meal at registration.
• Exhibit booths must stay up through the end of the afternoon break (2:30 p.m.).
• Exhibitors who break down early will not be invited to future events.
• Please break down any unwanted boxes and give them to event staff or volunteers for recycling. PLEASE dispose of all trash and do not leave any materials in the Exhibit Area or storage room.
If you have any questions, please call us at (770)338-0051 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about the conference is available on our website.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Again, thank you for your support! We are going to have an amazing Summit!
Welcome to the 2017 Georgia Manufacturing Summit! Georgia.
Please email your presentation to email@example.com by noon on October 17th.
Acceptable file formats: PowerPoint or PDF.
If your presentation requires video, it must be included. Internet access will not be available.
The presentation format is wide screen - 16:9 ratio. The screen size is 9’ x 12’.
Panel Speakers will have a wired table-top microphone.
Keynote Speakers will be provided with a lavalier microphone.
Download these instructions HERE