The Summit Was A Huge Success!
500+ industry leaders from around the state gathered for the second annual
Georgia Manufacturing Summit.
The speakers and their presentations have been carefully selected so that all levels of management can benefit from attending.
Leaders in human resources, operations, logistics, engineering, and production will gain valuable insight and information they can use immediately to improve the daily operation of their plant.
We have received rave reviews on the presentations from our keynote speakers at this year’s conference. Kathleen Edge, Executive Vice President of Human Resources for Southwire Company LLC. and Steve Hillis President of Beaulieu Commercial & Aqua Hospitality Business .
The 2016 Summit had a power packed agenda, including several break-out training sessions addressing the challenges faced by manufacturers in Georgia. Meet the speakers...
• Manufacturing A Better Bottom Line
- CEO / CFO / HR -- Session Sponsor - AscencantFX
• Trends To Track in Supply Chain
- Purchasing / Engineering/ Operations / Logistics
- Session Sponsor - Global Electronic Services
• Safety in Manufacturing
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Session Sponsor -
• German / American Apprenticeship Program Highlights
- CEO / HR -- Session Sponsor - TSI Solutions
• "Is this product really GREEN?"
- CEU Credit Approved for AIA -- Session Sponsor - DIRTT
• 7 Secrets To More Successful Selling
- Sales / Marketing
The 2016 Summit Exceeded All Expectations
The second annual Georgia Manufacturing Summit was held on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016, with an overflow crowd filling the Cobb Galleria as leaders gathered to network and learn from other industry experts.
To see more pictures of the 2016 Summit Click Here.